It’s a Great Time To Clean Your Makeup Brushes
Its likely that you now have the time to do some necessary spring cleaning and cleaning your makeup brushes is a chore that needs to get done. It should be done weekly, but many people don’t actually do it weekly. Its important to remember that brushes accumulate bacteria and oil (among other things) and can cause clogged pores and breakouts. See below for our easy steps to cleaning your brushes.
- Wet each brush with warm water.
- Add a drop of mild shampoo to the pain of your hand.
- Swirl/massage each brush (one at a time) in the shampoo.
- Rinse the bristles and squeeze the water out.
- Ensure the brush head and bristles are in their proper shape and lay flat to dry.